Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Monday, everyone!

I had a Social Studies teacher who always started Monday morning classes with that phrase:  "Happy Monday!" I thought he might have been a little nuts, but it's catchy, and maybe some Mondays aren't that bad after all.  This Monday is shaping up fairly nicely, even though it's still early in the day!  For starters, before I went to bed last night I checked for my final grade in American Literature, and my final grade posted on my transcript-- I got an A!  It was a real nail biter there at the end, I made a few missteps on the last couple assignments, and if I had calculated everything right, I would be less than 1% off of having an A.  Apparently, my professor was more awesome than I previously thought, and she believes in rounding up-- I love it! :) 

I'm hoping I can get some time in for writing this week, last week turned out to be kind of a bust.  I did get a little working in on Justina, Damien was tired of sitting in the shadows and before I knew it, he had part of a chapter all about him.  What a diva!  The next couple weeks are looking a little hectic, I have an overlap between a few classes, so I'm technically in four classes for 3 weeks, and my comfort zone is definitely three.  In the words of Gloria Gaynor, "I will survive," but it'll be kind of hairy.  The sooner I get German wrapped up, the easier it will be on me! 

Also, April starts the kick-off of Camp Nanowrimo!  I'm going to Nano, are you?  I haven't had a lot of success with the November Nano, just because it seems like everything and anything happens in my house in that month!  Hopefully, this one flows better!  I'm excited to participate, as always, and who knows, maybe something will come out of it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment