Thursday, May 30, 2013

Review of 'Til Death Do Us Part

I can't believe I finished this book in 24 hours!  Wait, yes I can:  I couldn't put it down! 

'Til Death picks up where "Life & Death" left off, after the marriage of Lily and Val.  It's back to business as usual for the newlyweds, as they're thrown into training vampire hunters to take out the Austere.  From there, though, things go crazy.  Lily comes home to find the house thrashed, her husband missing, and her son locked away for safe-keeping.  The rest of the book is an emotional roller coaster ride-- is Val turning Austere, was he killed, did he just run off with some tramp? 

I spent the entire time channeling Lily's feelings-- hurt, rage, heartbreak, relief, denial, hope, and moments of happiness.  As soon as I could settle into a feeling of comfortable acceptance, there was a new surprise thrown at me.  Way to keep a reader on their toes!

A thoroughly enjoyable read, I definitely recommend it!  Now to wait (im)patiently for book three to come out!  I can't wait to see what happens next! 



To purchase 'Til Death Do Us Part:
http://www.amazon.com/Death-Part-Lily-Drake-ebook/dp/B00CHYJRAQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369915125&sr=8-1&keywords=Til+death+t.+michelle+nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment